Global climatic change. REAL THREAT TO ALL LIFE ON EARTH!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:05 PM
      The warning signs are all there. Just add more rapid climate change
      and we will be in a blinder of nasty weather out of our control and
      this could lead to loss of crops, economic failure and political
      instablity. The truth is that we have very little time to respond to
      this global threat to all lifeforms on this planet.
      We can do many things such as reduce our dependency on oil, recycle
      and drastically expand our awereness of alternative forms of energy.

      http://www.pewclimate.org/