SUPERSTORMS: Threat to our way of life!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Remember Katrina? New Orleans just about wiped out in one day. We are
      right in the middle of very alarming climatic change. It is time for
      action, not just more politcal back and forth. One of these days a
      storm so savere might form that may wipe away our notions of normality
      forever. We are overpopulated, over developed and just plain over
      stressing Earth.

      http://www.fragilecologies.com/sep23_04.html