Gas giants of our solar system

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      These gas giants shield us from some of the comets out there that
      could pose a risk to Earth. We must learn more about these worlds in
      order to get a better understanding on storm systems on Earth, our
      relation to climate change and what we can do to correct the path we
      are on. Global warming can be argued over but most believe that it is
      real and that we are at grave risk.

      http://www.solstation.com/stars/jovians.htm