Re[23]:

  • Rosella Hatch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2006
      LUXURY WATCHES - BUY YOUR OWN ROLEX FOR ONLY $219!

      Rolex :: Cartier :: Bvlgari :: Frank Muller :: Patek Philippe :: Vacheron Constantin
      A. Lange & Sohne :: Audemars Piguet :: Jaeger-Lecoultre :: IWC :: Officine Panerai
      Breitling :: Omega :: Tag Heuer

      Exapmle:
      ROLEX Full 18K Gold Daytona for MEN - only $269!

      - Fast delivery
      - The lowest prices in the world
      - Worldwide shipping

      Visit our shop at:

      http://130.acronyymsandit.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
        You are asked not to advertise on my egroup. This is not a place for
        free advertising. I will kindly ask you to stop.