Haunted Times, Lizzie Borden and a free magazine!

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      The new print and online issue of Haunted Times Magazine is here!
      Just stop by http://www.hauntedtimes.com to access all of the great
      new online-only stories and get a sneak peek at the spring print
      issue of HTM. Make sure to sign up for your FREE membership to our
      online community.

      More great news: If you subscribe to the print version of Haunted
      Times Magazine you will receive your first issue absolutely FREE!
      This is a limited time promotion so make sure to sign up today.

      Lizzie Borden took an axe… Join Christopher Moon and the Haunted
      Times Magazine staff at the Legendary Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast
      for two very special Ghost Hunter's Universities on March 10th and
      11th. Call (508) 675-7333 to make reservations today… space is VERY
      limited.

      We have taken down the message boards on the Haunted Times site and
      opened a Yahoo! Group that will serve as our new discussion
      community. It is filling up fast so make sure to sign up when you
      stop by the HTM site.

      A very special thanks goes out to renowned psychic Jon Maronge for
      designing our new Flash intro for the HTM site. Check it out!

      Haunted Times Magazine… your connection to the other side.