Re: Northwest Paranormal Investigation Organizations

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
      Thank you for assisting in our efforts to search for paranormal
      groups worldwide. If you ever do happen to run into any other
      paranormal groups online or offlilne from Australia just let us know
      and thanks again for your support!

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Louise Clayton"
      <walburn@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jon
      >
      > I am a member of the group in Wagga Wagga NSW Australia.
      > I dont know of any other groups here in Australia.
      > If I happen at any stage to find any I shall let the group know
      >
      > Louise
      Organizations