Northwest Paranormal Investigation Organizations

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
      I have been doing website searches for paranormal sites in the
      northwest and the west coast. I hope more people will start up groups
      where they are and connect with other groups in their area and outside
      their area. I also wish to connect with groups in England and elsewhere
      in an effort to share our experiances.

      If you have a site to share by all means please share. We must pool our
      research efforts and unite so we can have enough resources to achieve
      many of our primary goals whatever the goals of the individual groups
      are.

      Paranormalvortex host, Jon Miler.
    • Louise Clayton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
        Hi Jon

        I am a member of the group in Wagga Wagga NSW Australia.
        I dont know of any other groups here in Australia.
        If I happen at any stage to find any I shall let the group know

        Louise

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
          Thank you for assisting in our efforts to search for paranormal
          groups worldwide. If you ever do happen to run into any other
          paranormal groups online or offlilne from Australia just let us know
          and thanks again for your support!

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Louise Clayton"