Nice to meet another group in Eugene

  • shaggyghosthound
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      Hi everyone :)

      I was checking out the paranormal groups in the Eugene area, and
      found this one. I'm with Trails End Paranormal Society of Oregon, by
      the way, and we are planning on opening up a chapter to serve the
      Lane and Linn county areas in the near future. As the current
      Lane/Linn county rep, I thought I'd invite anyone who is interested
      to check us out and come to a meeting or two. We are a group that
      investigates reports of paranormal activity, and we do not charge for
      our investigations. We have worked hard to develop a really good
      reputation in the paranormal investigation community, and our main
      goals are to learn and help people by sharing what we have learned
      from our research and from the research shared from other groups. We
      also are open to working with other investigation groups and do not
      have a territorial mindset when it comes to investigation sites. Our
      website is www.trailsendparanormal.com

      And, now that I've found your group, I'll be stopping by more often.
      I'm looking forward to working with you.

      Shannon R-K
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
        This is Jon Miler, host of this egroup and I thank you Shannon for
        your interest in our small but growing community. I been very busy
        working so I had little time to work on the egroup but I try my best
        to update this site as often as I can.
        Eugene has a growing a diverse paranormal community that I want to
        promote and help assist in research.
        We are proud to serve our community!

        Paranormalvortex host, Jon Miler.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "shaggyghosthound"