Nasca the biggest lay line?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      If we are to better understand the Earth we must study magnetic forces,
      wind, water, fire and the Earth herself the very soil we stand on. What
      we need to do is collect a database on every unusual happening caused
      by Earth energy and document it. The internet is a great starting place
      for researchers to start to learn the basics of Earth energy and it's
      behavior and how we can effectivly interact with it.

      http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=2422