Crop circles East coast conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      The elaberate design of the crop circles have puzzled and baffled even
      the most harden paranormal investigator. We have many theories but none
      seem to really crack the mystery behind the crop circles. Some claim
      plasma caused the circles, others UFO's and some think the Earth itself
      caused the circles.
      With the growth of the internet researchers have more tools to report
      sightings, crop circles and other paranormal activity and it should be
      that way. We need more field investigators though and to shake the
      media stigma of being not main stream. We do not have the funding nor
      the support that we need. The bit of research I do I have to do on a
      shoe string budget. If you are a researcher you know the frustration
      too and face the same kind of stigma from the mainstream media
      We must keep working and searching for the truth and always explore new
      sides of the paranormal.

      www.sacredbritain.com