Holiday blessing

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
      I am going to be offline for about a week starting next week. I have
      much to do and a lot of work to take care of. Hope everyone has a great
      holiday season.

      Paranormalvortex host Jon Miler.
    • skysweep@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2005
        Same to you Jon............Have a peaceful holiday.....

        Linda "We Are Not Alone!"

        I am going to be offline for about a week starting next week. I have
        much to do and a lot of work to take care of. Hope everyone has a great
        holiday season.

        Paranormalvortex host Jon Miler.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Paranormalvortex" on the web.