Weather changes alert

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 7:40 PM
      With the recent hurricane season being the most distructive in U.S
      history, we face a severe weather crisis caused by possible global
      warming and other factors.
      We as humankind must respond to this crisis before it wipes out
      millions and causes trillions of dollars of damages to property
      worldwide.
      If we do nothing, we will pay dearly. We face a crisis so large that it
      will dwarf anything else humankind ever faced before.