Paranormal News from Haunted Times Magazine!

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      The October online issue of Haunted Times Magazine is up for all of
      our loyal readers to view! Just stop by: http://www.hauntedtimes.com
      and click on the Fall print edition cover. While you are there, make
      sure to sign up for your print subscription or single issue (if you
      haven't already)! Hackers tried to take us down and failed. If you
      tried to visit the site between October21st – 23 we were down. We
      are back new and improved!

      Ghost Hunter's University is in session at some of the most haunted
      locations around the United States! Make sure to attend one of the
      following events:

      • October 28th, November 26th 2005: The Denver Ghost
      University @ The Lumber Baron Inn (Denver, CO). Call Haunted Times
      Magazine toll free @ 1-877-880-6232 for tickets and details!
      • Halloween; October 30th – November 1st 2005: A Haunting
      Experience @ The Jekyll Island Club Hotel and Resort (Jekyll Island,
      GA). Call the Jekyll Island Club Hotel and Resort toll free @ 1-800-
      535-9547 for tickets and details!
      • November 5th 2005: Ghost Hunter's University @ The Equinox
      Resort and Spa (Manchester Village, VT). Call The Equinox toll free
      @ 1-866-346-ROCK for tickets and details!
      • November 12th 2005: Ghost Hunter's University @ The
      Mendocino Hotel (Mendocino, CA). Call Haunted Times Magazine toll
      free @ 1-877-880-6232 for tickets and details!
      • November 19th 2005: Ghost Hunter's University @ The Redstone
      Inn (Redstone, CO). Call The Redstone Inn toll free @ 1-800-748-2524
      for tickets and details!
      • New Years Eve; December 31st 2005: Ghost Hunter's University
      @ The Gadsden Hotel (Gadsden, AZ). Call Haunted Times Magazine toll
      free @ 1-877-880-6232 for tickets and details!

      Stay tuned for our 2006 schedule!

      We would like to thank everyone in the paranormal community for
      their continued support!