Looking for love?Here's my tip for you.

  • Y_Shane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 4:43 AM
      I know a couple of friends already who have met a few nice honey’s off of this kind of stuff (here is the site they use: http://www.helpfindadate.info/tvwc , but what do you think? I think it is pretty cool from what I saw at my friend’s house, and am thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcam system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!