Civil liberties under attack!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001
      Yes I thought they would just go all wild and start taking away our rights for privatcy and our rights not to for unreasonable wire taps and tracing of our emails. Call me politically incorrect but I personally believe when you start taking basic civil rights away you are destroying freedom itself! The terrorists main aim was to KILL us, they do not care about our civil liberties and our freedom of choice to LIVE a happy life free of government spying and redtape. This is a major crisis, Our RIGHT must be PROTECTED against those who want a fascist dictatorship to replace our elected form of government here in the states.

      You just waite, if we are hit by another major terrorist attack Bu$h will declare marshell law and BOOM there goes ALL of our rights and king Bush would be placed into the thrown of the USA.

      It is chilling what they can do then and forget about human rights and all that stuff we grown to love here in America. I would not want to live in a country where a dictator rules with an iron fist.

      http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,47490,00.html