I am now living in Springfield, Oregon

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      I wish to inform the Paranormalvorex family I just moved to
      Springfield. I am planning on connecting with people who are involved
      with the paranormal in this area. If anyone is from
      Eugene/Springfield area please let me know. I am looking for
      investigators, mystics, prophets and medicine people in the local
      area.
      I miss you all. I send all my prayers to the victims of Hurricane
      Katrina. God help us all, these times are sure changing!