The Dimensional Shift

  • r h
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005

      An overview of the dramatic changes to world civilisation, by Tony
      Wicks

      INTRODUCTION
      As incredible as it may seem to many people, humanity on Earth is in
      the process of an evolutionary change in how we experience life. We
      are to become a galactic civilisation, interacting positively with
      the many star system civilisations in our galaxy and universe, and
      indeed other universes. It is our true destiny to change from a
      society based on fear and competition, to one based on love, peace,
      and harmony. The current chaos is merely part of the quickening
      change.

      We live in an invisible universe (often referred to as spiritual
      realms, or Heaven) as well as the visible universe, which is the
      only part most people believe exists. The real truth has been hidden
      from us so we would eventually remember and discover who we really
      are, great immortal beings of universal knowledge and wisdom,
      closely connected to our physical brothers and sisters in space, and
      those in the spiritual realms. Unfortunately many governments,
      religions, and philosophies have been manipulated to keep much of
      the truth from us so others could retain power and control. The
      recent retaliation to so-called terrorist attacks in the USA will,
      in time, be shown to be one of the final attempts to keep us under
      control. However, it is time for a great change in understanding by
      world populations, who mainly want peace, despite what is presented
      to us by a manipulated mass media.

      Many people feel "something is about to happen", but because much of
      the current change is in the invisible universe, before manifesting
      in the visible universe, it is difficult to comprehend at first. We
      have actually been part of a grand "experiment", having agreed at a
      higher level of understanding to be here in these exciting "end
      times", the end of one civilisation, and the beginning of a new one,
      known as the Seventh Golden Age that we will co-create.

      Much has been written, spoken, and prophesised about our future.
      Some of this information was true at the original time of recording,
      but has since changed. Some of it was never true, and was intended
      to manipulate us. And some information was correct and still holds
      firm today. Sorting all this out is the difficult part. That is why
      what is "truth" for one person, is not necessarily "truth" for
      someone else. You need to apply your own discernment to all
      information, including what I am presenting in this article. People
      are waking up in varying degrees as we continue our learning.

      Some information is difficult to absorb, such as the nature of our
      hollow Earth and the ancient civilisations still living there. Like
      the fact that many people have actually traveled back in time to
      change the future of this planet and universe, many eons ago. And
      like the fact we have discovered how to make war ships invisible and
      time travel again, since 1943. And how the Apollo Moon Program was a
      cover-up of higher technology. Secret trips had already been made to
      establish bases on the Moon and Mars, and to explore other parts of
      our solar system since the early 60s. Finally, to whet your appetite
      a little more, or make you more skeptical, depending on where your
      awakening path is at, Earth is expected to slow its rotation, stop,
      and reverse its spin without catastrophes, along with being moved in
      space with the rest of the solar system to become part of the Sirian
      star system!
      ASCENSION AND DIMENSIONAL SHIFTS
      The Earth has a consciousness of its own, it is a living being. The
      Divine Plan of the Creator, which we all follow, knowingly or
      unknowingly, calls for the Earth to ascend from the reality we know
      as the 3rd Dimension, to the 4th Dimension (an intermediate or
      temporary existence) and then to the 5th Dimension. This has long
      been suggested to be around the end of 2012, or earlier. Humanity,
      and all other life must be ready to ascend, or increase vibration,
      to move with the planet Most people no longer have the time to go
      through separate and individual ascension processes that could take
      another 200 or 390 years. They are in their last incarnation and
      should ascend to help establish the next creation on Earth and the
      whole universe. This means keeping these bodies and gradually
      bringing them back to about the age of 30. Those not ready, will
      incarnate back into the 3rd Dimension on another planet. They cannot
      return to the higher dimension Earth. Some people's "contract" is up
      and they will return to previous star systems, if they wish, and
      even ascend higher than the 5th Dimension. No one on Earth was
      originally from this planet.

      Ascension is the integration of spirit and matter. It is the process
      where our physical, emotional, mental, and all spiritual bodies
      combine to create a fully conscious being. We take on a Light body.
      We are really spiritual beings having a human experience. We have
      other aspects of ourselves who exist on other worlds, in other
      dimensions or realities. In essence, we are all physical Angels with
      a giant amnesia problem. Through ascension, we realise we are all
      connected; we are all One with all other life in the universe.
      Everything came from one Creator. Race differences, war, owning
      property, land rights, in fact all aspects of our current world, are
      really illusory. We live in a giant hologram.

      Many dimensions, also known as planes, mansions, and parallel worlds
      exist in the same space. They only differ by degrees of vibration.
      When we increase our vibration sufficiently, we change dimension.
      A measure of the vibration rate of the Earth, its heartbeat, is the
      Schumann Resonance, which appears to be measured differently by some
      Earth scientists compared with higher realm information. For years
      it stayed at 7. 8 cycles per second (hertz). It began moving up at
      the time of the Harmonic Convergence. August 1987, the year of much
      spiritual awakening. In theory, when it is constantly at 13. 0, we
      are in the 4th Dimension. According to some sources we have been
      sitting at 12. 9 for some time, and will move to 13. 8 in the near
      future.

      Ascension is expected to be achieved when we are fully exposed to
      the photon belt energies. This is a toroid-shaped energy band that
      our solar system passes through twice in a 26, 000 year cycle. Each
      pass in previous cycles has lasted about 2, 000 years. We are
      currently in the belt, but protected from premature fatal ascension
      by a holographic energy field placed around our solar system by the
      Galactic Federation of Light, our allies from other civilisations in
      our Milky Way Galaxy. As our vibration rate increases, some photon
      energies are gradually released into our solar system.

      Initially, a 12-strand RNA/DNA system will have replaced our body's
      current 2-strand system. We will have increased our 7-chakra system
      of body energy vortexes to a 13-chakra system. We will also
      consciously use 100 percent of our brain, instead of the 10 to 20
      percent currently utilised. Full consciousness will return to us,
      that is the awareness of why we are here, what we are to do in the
      future, and what our past lives have been. We will have universal
      knowledge at our finger tips, or rather, our brain receptors, and
      have super-human abilities.
      GALACTIC HUMANS
      As ascended galactic humans (physical angels), we will be able to
      interact with all sentient life forms in our galaxy, universe, and
      beyond. We will regain extraterrestrial powers that we lost many
      lifetimes ago. Telepathy, teleportation, and interplanetary travel
      without space craft will be possible using our Light body or merkaba.

      Some people will be able to revisit or return to their previous star
      system that they came from. Some will help to repopulate Mars,
      Venus, and Maldek which will be re-formed from the Asteroid Belt.
      The majority will stay on Earth for the new Golden Age, and will
      help create it. Earth will be a showcase planet, a major centre for
      trade, conferences, and headquarters for the Intergalactic Union of
      many galaxies near us.

      Those who populate Earth will become her true stewards, anchoring
      Light and supporting energy nodes and grids around the planet at
      great temples. The whales and dolphins have been burdened with this
      task for far too long. We will live in magnificent crystalline
      cities within the Earth, although they will seem as if they are on
      the surface. This is how all higher dimension civilisations live on
      other planets. It is how many Lemurians and Atlanteans already live
      within the shell of our hollow Earth. We will be meeting them soon.
      Our new civilisation will again be based on spiritual concepts of
      Lemuria, which in turn, was based on Sirius B concepts.

      Our current structure of governments will cease. Higher intelligent
      beings will help us set up new governing councils based on
      appropriate universal principles. We will have the final say in fine-
      tuning new government, without interference from those who currently
      control governments.
      SHADOW GOVERNMENT AND CONTROL
      One of the greatest restrictions to our progress is the repressive
      control of world "official" governments by a secretive Shadow
      Government, which also limits the type of daily news or "truth" we
      receive through the world's mass media.
      This is why many people are not aware of the current and coming
      great changes to civilisation. It is the reason we have fear-based
      news most of the time on television and in newspapers.

      Keeping people in fear and distress through news, financial matters,
      wars and violence, and mind control, plus filled with harmful foods,
      drinks, legal and illegal drugs, as well as being subjected to
      harmful chemtrails, are some of the means to keep our vibrations
      low. This makes ascension so much harder to achieve.

      This negative control has also been an aspect of many religions and
      philosophical groups for a long time. The good news is that this
      manipulation and control of worldwide societies is quickly coming to
      an end. A dictatorial New World Order/One World Government,
      masquerading as a democratic globalisation program, will not be
      allowed by higher realms intervening on our behalf. We agreed to
      this intervention before incarnating here, despite some people
      believing it contravenes `free choice", which it does not under the
      Creator's divine plan. Those who don't believe in a Creator or this
      plan are in for a big surprise!

      Disclosures on how we have been manipulated are soon to be
      announced, and will commence some wonderful changes.

      The little known aspect of the Shadow Government is that it, in
      turn, has been controlled by negative extraterrestrial beings who
      have given them much advanced technology for their control on Earth.
      However, we should not hate these aspects of our society. We have
      probably all exhibited negative traits in past lives just for the
      experience! It is best to send them love and have nothing to do with
      their controlling schemes whenever we have the choice. In the near
      future, all darkness on Earth will be transmuted to Light, and in
      doing so, will create a stronger Light. Many of the Shadow
      Government former ET dark allies, are now part of the forces of
      Light in this galaxy. Many former Shadow Government people have also
      now aligned with the Light The remaining ones can either do the
      same, or continue incarnating on another 3rd Dimension planet until
      they are ready to ascend to higher dimensions. It is their choice.
      HIGHER INTELLIGENCE
      Our universe is teaming with life at various levels of evolution. We
      are more or less at the bottom, but are about to make a giant move
      in the "up" direction. The highest intelligence is the collective
      energies we term God, the Creator, or numerous other terms. From
      here, and down through many descending levels of vibration, known as
      dimensions, planes, or mansions, exist a multitude of beings,
      initially in spiritual form, then semi-solid, and then in dense
      bodies like our current ones. We know these beings by terms such as
      Elohim, Archangels, Lords of Light, Angels, Ascended Masters, and
      finally extraterrestrials, who have humanoid bodies or those we can
      call dinoid, insectoid, and reptoid. Television reveals some of
      these forms in shows like "Star Trek". We have all existed in these
      higher energy forms before, but intertwined with other aspects of
      ourselves. We are each part of a soul group of approximately 12
      souls, and part of a soul family of approximately 144.

      Billions of souls (aspects of God) were sent to Earth to see if they
      could rind their way back to the vibration of God or the purest
      Light without memory of where they had been. This has never been
      done in this way anywhere before. Thus the uniqueness of our current
      situation or "experiment". Earth is the fulcrum for change and peace
      in this galaxy and universe. Evolution elsewhere cannot proceed
      successfully until we ascend to the 5th Dimension. Many
      civilisations are watching us with intense interest. Higher
      dimensions can see through to lower dimensions, but we cannot see
      higher dimensions from here. In recent years, mankind has had
      virtually unlimited access to the highest beings of Light who
      provide guidance through channeled contacts and sometimes even
      manifesting in etheric or physical form.
      DIVINE INTERVENTION
      Divine intervention is allowed to occur in a planet's affairs when
      spiritual progress is hindered. In fact it is part of our
      incarnation contract which calls for it at our stage of evolution,
      before we connect permanently again with other galactic
      civilisations.

      The intervention is carried out at a physical level by our space
      brothers and sisters, and at a spiritual level by the Spiritual
      Hierarchy. Our space brethren include the Galactic Federation of
      Light, a sort of "United Nations" of our galaxy, comprising over
      200, 000 or 90% of the civilisations in it. It was formed over 4
      million years ago. About 60% of physical beings in our galaxy are
      non-humanoid in appearance.
      Both types travel in spacecraft. An inter-galactic group of ships
      and personnel, the Ashtar Command, work closely with the Galactic
      Federation. The Spiritual Hierarchy consists of the Elohim orders,
      the Time Lord councils, the Angelic realms, Ascended Masters, and
      the Devic kingdom. They don't need space craft, although the
      Ascended Masters often "hang out" in Ashtar Command ships.

      Incidentally, the Time Lords regulate time, which together with
      Light, are the two elements that compose Creation.

      The Galactic Federation have over 18 million space craft in our
      solar system at any one time, rotating from a much larger base.
      Competition is high among members to be here and assist at this
      great "end times" period! Some mother ships are thousands of
      kilometres long. The smaller shuttle craft are more commonly seen in
      our atmosphere.

      A first contact program by the Federation has been in place for
      about 10 years now. This will most likely culminate in mass
      sightings of craft, a change in world governance structures, a
      unification of all societies, and a return of our personal
      sovereignty. Then, we can be shown how to handle and adapt to
      ascension and full consciousness. Much of this is expected to be
      carried out on spacecraft and within magnificent underground cities.
      EARTH CHANGES
      It is necessary for the Earth to cleanse and rebalance herself in
      preparation for ascension. This preparation has been part of the
      reason for many extreme weather conditions that the planet has been
      going through in recent years. Much volcanic and earthquake activity
      has been loosening the tectonic underwater landmasses of Lemuria in
      the Pacific Ocean (which sank about 25, 000 years ago), and Atlantis
      in the Atlantic Ocean (which sank about 12, 000 years ago). As part
      of the rebalancing, these landmasses of Lemuria and Atlantis must
      come to the surface. They hold ancient temples and pyramids, which
      have to be reactivated.

      Magma upwelling within the Earth's shell towards her solid crust has
      been heating the oceans for some time now. This causes the so-called
      El Nino and La Nina effects, particularly in equatorial regions.

      Two large ice crystal layers, known as firmaments, will be re-formed
      around the planet. These layers keep certain energies contained on
      Earth and will give the whole planet a semi-tropical climate. They
      also prevent degrading rays from reaching Earth from outer space.
      Water from the melting polar caps and seawater will be used in the
      firmaments. The collapse of these layers in ancient times were the
      cause of great floods and much loss of life on the planet. People in
      those times were twice as tall as we are now due to the protection
      from DNA degradation. The layers will form from about 15, 000 to 18,
      000 ft (4, 500m to 5, 500m), and from 35, 000 to 38, 000ft (10, 700
      to 11, 600m). Gaps will occur at the North and South Poles, and the
      firmaments will be higher when following contours of high mountain
      ranges.

      Other landmasses will alter, and more seas and inland lakes will be
      formed. All life forms, animals, and plants will be removed before
      this happens. Humanity will be mainly relocated into inner Earth
      cities while all this occurs. Even after our ascension, some Earth
      changes are expected to continue.
      THE NEAR FUTURE
      More people can now confirm what is happening by tuning into their
      Higher Self /Soul/I Am Presence during meditation. This "going
      within" process has been practiced on Earth well before religions
      and philosophical groups formed. People can assist by visualising
      Light energies in the form of unconditional love anchoring onto and
      within the planet. Love conquers all! It produces peace, healing,
      harmony, and oneness.

      The anticipated changes to a new monetary system and world
      forgiveness of debt is likely to also change government structures
      in the near future. If the few remaining controlling cabals on this
      planet don't allow these changes, then first contact with our space
      and spiritual friends is likely to be brought on more quickly than
      expected. Should the changes occur, then greater financial and
      spiritual abundance will be available to all mankind. Divisions
      between races and countries will cease.

      There are many people working quietly in the wings of government,
      judicial and financial systems to assist the implementation of these
      changes. We should be introduced to them soon.
      More free energy devices will become available, particularly for
      powering our homes and transport systems. These inventions have been
      available for some time. This has been pointed out in the Disclosure
      Project crusade, headed by Dr Steven Greer and friends who are
      showing the world the extent of Earth's secret contact with ET
      civilisations over the last 60 years. We are in the Time of Truth
      where many hidden truths, including those of the Shadow Government
      must come to the surface.

      The occurrence of many disastrous Earth changes, producing much loss
      of life, is now unlikely due to the great increase in mass
      consciousness in recent weeks since the September 11 atrocities,
      caused not by isolated terrorists but by those people controlling
      the US Government It is still possible though, on a day-to-day
      basis, that some volcanic and earthquake activity will still occur.

      Those loved ones who have already passed over are likely to join us
      in higher dimensions, if that was their choice. Others who have, and
      will pass over in the future, may already have decided at a higher
      level that they are not ready for ascension to higher dimensions
      yet. They will reincarnate onto a 3rd dimensional planet, possibly
      held within the large battle planet Nibiru, soon to become a part of
      our solar system.

      Stand by for an interesting ride.

    • r h