Sylvia Browne's New Predictions

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005

      Thought you all may want to read some of them. They're from when she
      was a guest on Coast to Coast AM a few days ago.

      ---------

      We are now experiencing the polar tilt.

      Mount St. Helens will blow this year or maybe next.

      She is concerned about trucks coming into the country. There needs to
      be better security to check them.

      No terrorism involving trucks on the US west coast.

      She doesn't see any nuclear explosions in the US.

      Natalee Holloway is dead and has been dumped in deep water.

      The Saddam Hussein trial is ridiculous, who wants to defend him? He
      looks very ill.

      Osama Bin Laden is dead.

      Gas prices will go up and she doesn't see them coming down any time
      soon.

      Dr. Morgus is not dead.

      Her spiritual guide told her we never went to the moon.

      No major earthquakes in California for the next 20+ years.

      Everyone will have an implanted chip within 20 years.

      She is worried that Hurricane Ophelia could hit the Carolina's.

      A serial killer in Edmonton, Alberta is killing prostitutes. Sylvia
      says his name is Jacob or goes by the name of Jake. He's short and
      stocky, burly looking, got a broad face, broad nose, dark complexion,
      a very high bulging forehead with deep set eyes. He will be caught
      within the next month.