Drunvalo on Angels

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005

      We, the Angels
      by Drunvalo

      Since at least the beginning of civilization 6000 years ago in
      Sumeria, angels have played an intimate role in the unfoldment of the
      human experience.

      Reliefs of angels have been discovered in the ancient cities of
      Mesopotamia and were described on the Sumerian cuneiform cylinders and
      clay tablets in the oldest writings known to exist on Earth.

      Angels are associated with the Christian, Jewish, and Islamic
      religions, one of the things upon which they all agree. The Jews even
      categorize the angels into 72 different orders.

      And on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, at the Acropolis of Ek
      Balam, in the Yucatan, we can see reliefs of angels that were carved
      by the ancient Mayans. In fact, if we were to expand upon the
      phenomenon of angels in the Ancient World, we would find them embedded
      in human civilization in a vast array of places and time periods.

      So there is historical evidence that angels, or at least beliefs about
      angels, have been with us for as long as recorded history.

      For me, though, it is not a matter of belief. I know for certain of
      their existence.

      My Angelic Encounters
      As many of you have read in my first book, The Ancient Secret of the
      Flower of Life, Volume 1, it was long ago, in 1971, when the angels
      first came to me.

      I was meditating with my wife of that time when they appeared to both
      of us, unexpectedly, in the room where we were sitting. There were two
      of them, both very tall, one green and the other an ultraviolet color.

      The angels looked at us and spoke to us. They began with these words:
      "We are not separate from you. We are you."

      From that moment, my life was changed forever. The angels continue to
      appear to me, and they have been guiding my steps since that day.

      Attributes of the Angels
      Here are some of the basic facts I have learned about the angels in
      the past 32 years since they first introduced themselves to me.

      1. All human beings have at least two angels directly connected to
      them. Some of us have many more.

      2. Angels have no form. They appear to us differently depending on
      what and how we believe.

      3. Angels use a manifest form as a vehicle to establish
      communication. This is because it is extremely difficult for us humans
      to establish communication with "higher" beings and to believe in that
      communication if we cannot "see" or at least envision who we are
      speaking with. The image of human-like beings with wings is not the
      angels' natural state, but they use this form often because it is so
      easy for us to accept.

      4. Angels live primarily in another dimension, but they can enter
      this world.

      5. The angels that you are connected to literally are you on
      another level of existence. They are not "something else" or "someone
      else" separate from you. The angels are who we are.

      To me, angels are a part of what many spiritual traditions refer to as
      the Higher Self. As I have learned, and as I experience, we exist on
      many other physical levels of life. And the aspects of Self at these
      other levels are called, collectively, our "Higher Self."

      From this perspective, our Higher Self has a Higher Self, and so on,
      reaching in a chain all the way to God, the Source of Life.

      And the angels are the closest connection to humanity in this chain of
      consciousness. Also - and perhaps most importantly - of all the higher
      beings, the angels are the easiest for us to perceive and communicate
      with.

      Jesus, the Son of God, spoke with the angels. So did Moses, Mohammed,
      and Abraham.

      And so can you!

      How to Communicate with Angels
      Since we have been warned by both the Mayans and the Hopis that the
      period of time from the middle of August to the end of December 2003
      could bring unprecedented Earth Changes (which of course may or may
      not happen depending upon the collective dream of humanity), perhaps
      now is an ideal time for you to ask for and receive the assistance and
      guidance of your own angels.

      How do we do it? First, we must accept them as a real possibility, or
      else our disbelief will stop our consciousness from making the
      connection. Belief alone is not enough - it only opens us to
      possibilities - but it is the essential first step.

      Secondly, we must engage all three of our primary bodies when we are
      opening to angelic visitation. If any one of these bodies is not
      absolutely engaged in the process, nothing will happen. These three
      primary bodies are the Mental, the Emotional, and the Physical.

      * Our Mental Body must open to "see" the angels, but this seeing
      should now be explained or there will be confusion. "Seeing" may be
      external - in the 3D space around us - but it doesn't have to be. It
      can be internal, in our minds. It doesn't matter to the angels.

      Also, "seeing" for some people involves the feminine way, which
      is what we call "sensing." In sensing, one does not actually see the
      angel visually, but can sense the angel's presence. And in this
      sensing, even though we never actually "see" the angels directly, we
      can communicate completely.

      Again, whether we see, sense, or inwardly imagine the angels
      does not matter. All ways are equally valid, and most people use a
      little of each.

      * The Emotional Body also must be activated. You must feel the
      emotion - whatever that may be for you - as if the angel or angels
      were standing in the room or you were seeing them in your inner
      vision. Without this emotion, nothing will happen.

      * Lastly, your Physical Body must be engaged. You must feel the
      sensations in your body that would be exhibited if an angel physically
      showed up in your room - the adrenaline flowing in your veins, the
      accelerated heart rate, and so on.

      You say, "How can I do this if my angel or angels do not actually
      appear?" It does take practice and skill, but without your three
      bodies participating, it is very unlikely you will be able to make
      this connection.

      In activating all three of your primary bodies at once, you open the
      channel between you and your angels, and they actually are able to
      appear or be sensed by you.

      Once this has happened even one time, your life will change
      completely, as your angels - you at a higher level of existence - will
      be able to guide you in ways that no one else could possibly do.

      Angels and the Coming Times
      Whatever happens in the next four months, we have apparently entered a
      time of great change. And in this time, making a connection between
      you and your angels could very well be the most important occurrence
      in your life.

      Clear and accurate guidance during these times we are now in is worth
      more than everything you own and all the knowledge you have gained so far.

      The angels will bring into your life clear and accurate guidance. But
      even more importantly, they will bring you a wisdom far beyond the
      possibilities of the unaided human experience.

      My prayer for you is that this connection with your angels be
      completed as soon as possible. Your angels are waiting with a wide
      open heart, with a love for you greater than anything you may ever
      have known on Earth.

      In love and service,

      Drunvalo

      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep4/editor.htm

      Just Channelings and all materials on the