2012 Philosophy

  • r h
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 6:30 PM

      2012 Philosophy
      http://www.2012.com.au/Site.A.html

      1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge
      change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

      2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most
      advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar
      is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They
      actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles
      in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to
      be revealed.

      3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in
      2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called
      the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be
      revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff"
      individually and collectively.

      4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to
      us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization
      we want now.

      5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-
      - we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
      - we will have gone beyond time and money.
      - we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the
      fourth dimension
      - Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic
      synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
      - Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of
      our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
      "Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it
      than others. But everyone is doing it" - Extraterrestrial Earth
      Mission.

      6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with
      the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000
      years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other
      galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

      7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of
      years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been
      7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very
      reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been
      slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there
      is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old
      24 hours. Another intrepetation is - we, or rather Consciousness
      have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16
      billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster
      than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times
      tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is
      not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating.

      8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people
      will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be
      many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or
      experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an
      end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift
      in attitude or thinking etc.

      9. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large
      decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love,
      follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion
      or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.

      10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life.
      We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative
      thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive
      thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of
      your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental
      ones.

      11. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use
      discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information
      being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of
      problem­reaction­solution? Do "they" create a problem so
      that
      "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution?
      The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.

      12. Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events"
      are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very
      exciting time to be alive! The truth shall set you free!

      Discernment in 2005 and beyond

      As we move into the fourth dimension we are experiencing a shift in
      consciousness. The fourth dimension is more a state of mind than an
      actual place. When you are living your life with all of your chakras
      wide open, and all of those around you are experiencing life in the
      same way, it will be in the fourth dimension.

      Discernment applied to different sources of information is becoming
      of paramount importance.

      The many agendas for Planet Earth and its inhabitants come from many
      sources and some are published in the media. Various
      extraterrestrial sources are talking about many possible scenarios
      to take place within the next 5 to 10 years. Some are talking about
      government DNA and mind control, the New World Order by 2003,
      annihilation from negative ETs etc. Some are talking about the
      Ascension (Rapture) of many of us, together with Planet Earth,
      possibly helped by the positive ETs. All these scenarios are
      possible, depending on your own reality. The message is to follow
      your heart, your gut feelings and intuition, not your intellect. Be
      discerning with the feelings and information you process. Does it
      resonate with you. Work towards healing the planet and yourself and
      say no to those who wish to control us. Following the Mayan calendar
      can help free us from the time and money circle, liberate the mind
      and open the way to the new age beyond time and money.

      Adi Gaia
      Universal Citizen
      http://uciv.bravehost.com

    • r h