Dr Stone passed on

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      From: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/

      DR JOSHUA DAVID STONE PASSED ON TO THE SPIRIT WORLD!

      Greetings Beloved Friends!

      I, Dr Joshua David Stone, am happy to announce that I was told by Spirit and the Masters that I have completed my Spiritual Mission and was free to go back to the Spirit world to continue my work on the inner plane in the Synthesis Ashram, I AM University, and Office of the Christ. As I mentioned in the 13 main write-ups explaining the I AM University, I am in Spiritual leadership of the inner plane Synthesis Ashram formerly held by Djwhal Khul. I am also President of the inner and outer plane I AM University. I was voted by the Hierarchy in 2004 to become the next World Teacher for the next 2,000 year cycle, following in the footsteps of the Master Jesus/Sananda who held this position the last 2,000 year Piscean cycle. I have humbly been chosen by Spirit and the Masters to hold this position of World Teacher for the 2,000 year Aquarian Age cycle, and I am currently in training with Lord Maitreya who is the current President of the inner plane Spiritual government of Planet Earth, to
      be his successor and serve as the President of the Spiritual Hierarchy for the next lifewave currently incarnated on Planet Earth. I have made Gloria Excelsias the next President and Director of the I AM University on Earth. I will continue to run the I AM University on Earth from the Spiritual world, and since Gloria is an Ascended Master Channel I will help guide her how I want the I AM University run on Earth as well since I can communicate with her 24 hours a day since she is an open channel. This being said, Gloria will still be the next earthly President of the I AM University. However, in truth we will be doing it together for I will be channeling through her to make all important I AM University decisions. I will also be running the inner plane I AM University, Synthesis Ashram and World Teacher duties and training for the Office of the Christ Presidency simultaneously. I will continue to channel Books, Correspondence Courses and Training Programs through Gloria. The I AM
      University on the inner and outer plane is continuing as it always had. Nothing has changed! I will just be doing more of the work on the inner plane, and Gloria will be taking care of the work for me on the outer plane in terms of all the earthly logistics! As you can see my Beloved Friends, Spirit and the Masters have given me a great deal of Spiritual leadership responsibility and with so much responsibility on my plate, and the fact that Gloria who I trust implicitly is able to channel me from the Spiritual world, this was the best and most efficient way to use my energies in service. I will personally overlight all who study the work of the I AM University along with all my celestial friends, and as I said I will continue to channel Books, Training Manuals, and Correspondence Courses with all the Masters through Gloria from the Spirit world. So in truth nothing is really changing. If you would like to continue to email me and write me, I will continue to answer all my email,
      however, I will do it as an Ascended Being channeling through Gloria who will be my instrument and channel along with Spirit and all the other Masters. I have been training and preparing Gloria for this Spiritual assignment for a great, great, great many years and Spirit, the Masters, and I now feel her training is complete and she has become an Integrated Full Spectrum Prism Channel to allow me to move on to my next cosmic position and to prepare myself more fully to become the next President of the Spiritual Hierarchy when Lord Maitreya is ready to move on to his next cosmic position. So when I say nothing will really change, I really mean it for I will still be even doing all my email through Gloria! Sounds funny but in this day and age having completed my 24th/25th level of initiation and light body anchoring and activation and Gloria being fully trained as a channel, this is something that is very easy to do. I wanted to personally let you know about this transformation,
      translation and ascension process myself that I have just undertaken. So continue to enjoy the incredible services of the I AM University and this transformation will allow me to even more freely overlight all who partake in the profundity of this work along with my Celestial friends. If you ever need my help, just call on me from the Spirit world and you have my word, I will be there in the “twinkling of an eye” to help all sincere seekers of the Light in whatever capacity you would like help with! Along with Spirit and the Masters we prepare a place in Heaven for you and prepare your personal “Crown of Life” for those of you who follow the words of the Master Jesus who said, “Be ye faithful unto death and I will give thee a Crown of Life!” Earth life can be a tough school, however, with God, Spirit and the Masters, my humble self and the I AM University helping you, who or what can be against you! With my new found freedom in Spirit I will be able to help even more people in a
      much greater capacity, while still being able to run the Spiritual and earthly I AM University simultaneously. For those who wish to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, Spirit, the Masters, and I humbly suggest you study the work of the I AM University, for as Archangel Metatron has so eloquently said, “The I AM University is the fast track to Self and God Realization!”

      Love and Light,

      Dr Joshua David Stone

      test'; " type=text/css>
      http://mail.yahoo.com