Message from Hopi Elders

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 5:51 PM

      Date sent: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:37:18 EDT
      Hopi Elders Say Earth Changes Are Upon Us
      by Simon Hunt

      During the past week there have been a few events that deserve our
      attention, thought, and examination.

      In an unprecedented and totally unexpected way, Hopi Elders for the
      first time in history have openly shared their sacred, and
      heretofore secret prophecies with the world. Robert Ghost Wolf, noted Native American Prophet and author, arranged for two Hopi Elders to appear
      for three hours on the nationally aired Art Bell show (out of
      Pahrump, NV) and freely discuss their sacred, and heretofore secret
      prophecies. It has been said by many who have had limited access to
      the prophecies in the past, that the Hopi prophecies of the coming
      earth changes are among the most ancient and accurate available. The
      Elders have come forth at this time because they believe that we
      have passed the point of no return and major changes are imminent,
      beginning within the next few months. It is their hope to "soften"
      the effects by appealing to all to return to a simpler, more
      spiritual way of life.

      Last month at Spiritual Endeavours (and returning again this coming
      month) noted author, environmentalist, and channeller, Rev. Fred
      Sterling carried much the same message. Rev. Sterling
      emphasized that "The Great Shift" has already begun. It is happening
      now. In other related recent events, Gordon Michael Scallion, Robert
      Ghost Wolf, and other modern day prophets began predicting major
      Earth Changes, especially noticeable in the state of California
      among other places, beginning this summer. And now the Hopi Elders
      have gone on national radio with the same message.

      So, the Earth is changing? The Great Shift is upon us? What is one
      to do? I offer the following in reply.

      First of all, if you are in denial - get over it. Open up your eyes.
      Take a look around. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
      Perhaps it's a little different than it's ever been for your
      locality? Try to find out what's really going on. You wont find out
      by watching Hard Copy, or even the Evening News. You'll have to get
      away from the latest political scandal of who is sleeping with whom
      and dig just a little deeper to find the things of real importance.

      Did you know that tornadoes have been spotted, for the first time in
      history, that are spinning the wrong way?

      Did you know that there are places in Mexico where the ground
      temperature is heating up in excess of 200 degrees?

      Did you know that during a seven day period in early June there were
      772 earthquakes recorded on the California - Nevada border near
      Mammoth Lake? (Gordon Michael Scallion and others are predicting a
      volcanic eruption there this summer.)

      Did you know that on May 31st, the jet stream (an extremely fast
      wind current that flows through the upper atmosphere) touched ground
      for the first time in recorded history?

      Did you know that all over North America, migratory birds have
      stopped returning to their nesting grounds? And that salmon are no
      longer returning to their spawning grounds? And indigenous tribes
      throughout the world have stopped having children?

      Okay, so much for denial. Once you accept that change is happening,
      LET GO OF FEAR. Realize that it is a time of change and not
      necessarily a time of fear. Fear clouds good judgment and puts
      heavy blocks between the inner intuition, which will be so important
      during this time, and your conscious mind. The earth changing will
      not kill you; it changes all the time! But fear, denial, and not
      being open to your Inner Self and your intuition may.

      Once accepted, and FEAR IS NOT AN ISSUE, investigate. Learn all you
      can about what is happening. The Internet can be an invaluable tool
      here. For the price of a VCR you can now interact with the
      world on intimate terms from your living room or office. Through the
      Internet, you'll be able to discover what you'll never hear on the
      six o'clock news. You will no longer be at the mercy of news
      programs governed and determined by entertainment ratings. . .

      . . . A word of caution may be helpful when you begin your
      investigating. When one steps out from under the umbrella of
      mainstream media and begins to learn what is really happening in the
      world, there is often the tendency towards anger. "Why hasn't anyone
      told me this before?" "Why isn't this on the News?" "There's a
      conspiracy going on to keep us in the dark!" My advice here is to
      let it pass. Finding out who's responsible and the inner workings of the
      government or large conglomerate corporations is a tangent that will
      not only waste time, but probably lead you into deeper anger and
      fear and further away from love and truth.

      Instead, take the path advised by the Hopi Elders and offered to the
      world on June 15 over national radio. Rediscover your
      spirituality. "If you change now, and change your life around, it
      will help in the alleviation of much of the terrible outcome from
      the cataclysms. There is a lot in store for all of us. And the intensity
      of this will be a lot less if we can all settle down and behave, and
      not be in the actions that we are right now." The Hopi Elder went on
      to explain that it makes no difference whether your
      spirituality falls in line with an organized philosophy or religion,
      or if it is something that you have come up with and practice on
      your own. "Practice your spirituality, whatever it may be, like you
      have never practiced it before." And realize that your consciousness
      affects the outcome. Your consciousness affects everything. Realize
      that your thoughts, words and actions of today contribute to what
      the world will be like tomorrow.

      There you have it. Four easy steps to surviving the earth changes
      and all the prophecies. Keep your eyes open. Let go of fear.
      Learn all you can. Live your spirituality.
      It all sounds pretty simple. It almost sounds like it could even be fun.
      And that's a very important point to keep in mind. Fun.

      True spirituality is fun. Very big fun. Joy is probably a better
      word; bliss perhaps even better. If your spiritual path is not
      leading you on a path of joy, I would suggest that it's perhaps time
      to start shopping around. I have come to the understanding (and it
      has taken a lot of sorrow to get here) that experiencing joy is the
      most spiritual thing that one can do in the course of their day. Joy
      is infectious. It changes and charges the very air that you walk
      through. It lightens the hearts of those around you. And in these
      troubled times I can think of no better healing energy to saturate
      the Earth with. Joy! Why not take a few moments during each day just
      to pause and think of something that makes you very happy? Try it.
      You'll like it. It might even become a habit.

      Well, I guess there's only one more point that need to be addressed
      here. It's usually the position adopted by most sceptics and those
      in denial as a justification for their position. "What if the Hopi
      Elders are wrong?"" What if Gordon Michael Scallion, Robert Ghost
      Wolf, Edgar Cayce, and all those other modern day prophets are
      wrong?

      What if the weather changes back to the way it has been in
      the past? What if the birds, and the fish and babies come back? What
      if there are no big earth changes? What if absolutely nothing
      happens at all?

      To this I can only reply, "Wouldn't that be nice?" We'd all be able
      to breathe a collective sigh of relief and joy, take a look around
      at the Heaven we've created here on Earth, and take great satisfaction
      in the fact that we didn't have to go through Hell to get there.
      Yes indeed, "WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE?"

      Simon Hunt
      ONLY LOVE PREVAILS

      forwarded to you by: