NEW MEMBER

  • Richard McClure
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      HI EVERYBODY.

      My name is Richard I lived in Rapid City,South Dakota and my intres are BIGFOOT and PARANORMOL RESEARCH,DVD COLLECTING,CRYPTOZOOLOGY,EARTHQUAKES,VOLCANOS.
      And me and my sister,mom had encounters with ghost animals looking forward hearing from everybody.

      Richard
      mcclure1257702@yahoo,com
      Rapid City,SD