New Age Children

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005

      Hi everybody!

      The following tells of an unbelievable new development in the DNA of
      a recently discovered group of new age children which made them
      immune to AIDS and other diseases. And what makes this discovery
      even more exciting is that this new type of DNA can be downloaded by
      any other person.

      One of the requirements to download it seems to be the entering of
      one's "merkabah" before asking for its download. I have tried doing
      this myself, and it seems to have worked even though I have no proof
      of that yet (grin!)

      Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek By Diane Cooper

      Diane: So Drunvalo... who are these "Children of the New Dream" that
      You are so excited about?

      Drunvalo: Well there are 3 different kinds of children emerging in
      The world today that I have been able to identify. The first are
      called the "Super Psychic Children of China." The second are called
      the "Indigo Children" and the third are called the "Children of
      AIDS."

      The first one, the "Super Psychics of China," we talked about in the
      Flower of Life seminars. If you remember, the first one was
      discovered in 1984 when a child was found who was psychic beyond
      belief. Researchers conducted every psychic test you could imagine
      and he was 100% correct every time. You could turn cards over in
      another room and that didn't matter. He could perfectly know what
      was
      on the card. So Omni magazine went to China and wrote an article on
      this discovery. They found one child and then another.

      When they went in 1984 they assumed it was a hoax so they did
      experiments like putting 100 kids in a room and taking a book and
      randomly pulling out a page. They would crumple it up and stick it
      under their arm. These kids could read every word on the page. They
      did test after test, and the response was flawless. The phenomena
      didn't stop there. These kids are not just in China. They have
      spread
      all over the world. I personally have been talking to parents who
      ask
      me, ".. what do we do.. I have a kid who knows everything?" I
      believe
      Lee Carroll is calling the children being born here in the U.
      S. "the
      Indigo Children." I personally think the two groups are coming from
      the same source, however, I don't know that for sure.

      There appears to be two separate groups, incredibly psychic and
      amazing. It is the third group that I am most interested in - the
      "Children of AIDS." About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a
      baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he
      tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still
      tested positive. Then they didn't test him again until he was 6, and
      what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely
      AIDS
      free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV
      whatsoever! He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those
      tests showed that he didn't have normal human DNA. In the human DNA
      we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64
      different patterns that are called codons.

      Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on
      and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop
      and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that
      the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I've
      always seen them like application programs in a computer. Anyway...
      this boy had 24 codons turned on - 4 more than any other human
      being.
      Then they tested this kid to see how strong his immune system was.

      They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it
      with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected.
      They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went
      up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human
      being and his cells stayed completely disease free. Then they
      started
      testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that
      this kid was immune to everything!

      Then they found another kid with these codons turned on - then
      another one then another one - then 10,000, then 100,000, then a
      million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA
      testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That
      breaks
      down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old
      criteria.

      Diane: Is this new codon activation found only in newborn children?

      Drunvalo: Well, it's mostly children, but now they are finding
      adults
      with it too - just like the hundredth monkey theory. Now all kinds
      of
      people are being affected by it and it's spreading fast. Remember,
      it
      started just 5 years ago with almost no one and now it's
      spreading-just like a disease. It's like an outbreak and this is
      only
      the beginning. The other part of this concerns the new book entitled
      "Cracking the Bible Code" - which has to do with running the Hebrew
      Books of the Bible through a specialized computer program.

      If you go to page 164 of this book, it shows where these researchers
      put the word 'AIDS' into the program to see what would happen. When
      they did, the program translation provided words like "HIV," "in the
      blood," "the immune system," "death" - all the things you would
      think
      you'd see around the word AIDS, but down in the corner was this
      sentence that they didn't understand and it said - "the end of
      disease," and that is what I believe is happening here.

      "Science has stated that there are so many people showing up with
      this new alien DNA that they now believe that a new human race is
      being born on the earth today and apparently they can't get sick."
      Now what is really incredible - they believe that it is a very
      specific emotional, mental body response - a waveform coming off the
      body that is causing the DNA to mutate in a certain way. I've sat
      with Gregg Braden who was one of the first persons to write about
      this and what we believe is that there are 3 parts to this
      phenomenon. "The first part is the mind that sees Unity." It sees
      the
      Flower of Life. It sees everything interconnected in all ways. It
      doesn't see anything as separate.

      And the "second part is being centered in the heart - to be Loving.
      "And the "third thing is to step out of polarity - to no longer
      judge
      the world." As long as we are judging the world as good or bad, then
      we are inside polarity and remain in the fallen state. I believe
      these people (with the new DNA) have somehow stepped out of judging
      and are in a state where they see everything as one and feeling
      Love.
      Whatever they are doing within themselves is producing a waveform
      that when seen on computer screens looks almost identical to the DNA
      molecule. So the researchers think that by the very
      __________expression
      of their life that these people are mapping with the DNA -
      resonating
      it - and are changing these 4 codons and in so doing become immune
      the disease.

      What they don't know and this is where a lot of research gets to
      Happen is so maybe they are immune, but is there anything else? They
      might be immortal, who knows. Maybe there are other characteristics
      that we haven't even dreamed of. I often wonder if they are all
      linked together? Is there some form of telepathic connection that
      goes on?

      Diane: Have you met any of these people? Are they accessible?

      Drunvalo: Well, I've known about this for over two years and I have
      personally followed this path and I think I've moved into what they
      are doing. I have gone into the merkabah and asked my subconscious
      mind to change my codons in the same way and ever since I began to
      do
      this over two years ago, I haven't been able to get sick. I don't
      know if I've been able to change them or not. I guess the only way
      I'd know is with a DNA test. However, I've been exposed to all kinds
      of things and when someone Gets sick I purposely get close to them
      and try to get it. I've been trying to get sick - and I can't.

      I feel something come on - it will last maybe an hour and then it's
      gone. What is interesting is that hardly any of this new DNA is
      found
      in The Super Psychic Children of China - almost zero. It is,
      however,
      being found in Russia and the U. S. There seems to be pockets of it
      and if what we are thinking is right - it has to do with a very
      specific response which is where most people in the New Age are
      headed for.

      Diane: Do you think these people are creating the DNA changes
      unconsciously?

      Drunvalo: I think someone has made the path - one child did it
      somewhere. Then he put it into the grids and it is now in the
      subconscious of the earth and is accessible to anyone. Once that
      happened I think somehow or another other people have connected to
      this on a subconscious level in deep meditation and prayer and made
      the change. A new race is being born and it is one of the most
      remarkable phenomenon that has happened on the planet! It's
      incredible that no one seems to know about this until now!

      Diane: Well, you are the only one I've ever heard speak about this.

      Drunvalo: Well, I've been tracking this for about 2 years and I've
      waited to say anything because I wanted to make sure it was real. In
      the book called "The Indigo Children" there has been extensive
      research on these children. There are websites you can go to if
      you're a parent where they begin to interview you about exactly
      what's going on with your child. Like I said earlier, these kids
      know
      exactly what you're feeling and what you're thinking. You can't hide
      anything from them. It's really amazing! I see it as a phenomenon
      like the ETs except they aren't coming here in spaceship form - they
      are coming here in spirit form making it personal by coming into the
      earth's evolutionary cycle and joining with us.

      I've often thought that when spirits come in on the right side of
      the
      planet - Japan, China, and Tibet for instance, the incarnating being
      takes on the psychic characteristics (of those people), and if they
      come in on the western side - the logical side (i. e., physical
      characteristics) - then the DNA comes in changed. But that's just
      speculation on my part. I'm just looking at this and Trying to
      understand what is occurring. At the workshops I'm going to do, I'm
      going to bring everything I've learned together and teach people to
      actually access this and make the change. I think I know - or I'm
      very close.

      Diane: And that has to do with putting yourself in a certain state
      of
      consciousness?

      Drunvalo: Yes, a very specific state of consciousness produces a
      change in your DNA - and I think it's just the beginning of much
      more
      than that. The fact that it could be the end of disease is just a
      tiny bit of the total picture.

      Diane: How would this particular kind of work and discovery affect
      the DNA activation work that seems to be popping up all over?

      Drunvalo: Well, if you know your light body and you know how Psychic
      energy works and if you understand the connection of the
      subconscious
      to all life on this planet, then you can go in and ask your
      subconscious. "Your subconscious knows exactly which codons those
      kids have changed and if you ask for those things to happen through
      your light body and in the presence of God," it should occur. "It
      also requires dropping polarity - no longer thinking in terms of
      good
      or bad but seeing the wholeness and completion and perfection of
      life." It is a very definite mind, emotional and body response.

      The body response is the one where your body simply does not
      acknowledge good or bad but sees that there is a higher purpose
      behind it all. We all know this stuff - everyone from Jesus to
      Krishna to Sai Baba has been talking about this for a long time, but
      this is the first I'm aware of where something actually is changing
      in the outer environment. People's DNA is really changing. There
      have
      been many of us who have talked about this - but none of this had
      been seen by science. Now it has been seen, and it has been
      documented.

      Diane: So, if that's the case, then what significance does that have
      on our lives today?

      Drunvalo: I believe that all of us have the choice to follow this
      particular pattern that the children have set up or not. It is said
      that "the children will lead the way." If we wish to and we trust
      these children, as I do, one of the side effects is the immunity to
      disease.

      Diane: There are a lot of us who are choosing immortality. However,
      Some people would say that to be immune to disease is also to upset
      the life/death cycle which has supposedly helped to keep the planet
      in balance. How would you answer that?

      Drunvalo: Well, I just don't judge it. This is happening and if it
      is
      going to upset the cycle and it probably will in some way-
      everything
      that is occurring in life has a reason and purpose for it. Perhaps
      these people who don't get sick anymore - perhaps they won't even
      die
      anymore and maybe their consciousness is so aligned with the
      original
      purpose of earth that ultimately it would mean an earth that is
      whole
      and complete and not one that is polluted and deadly and overtaxed.
      We could easily live with 6 billion people or 20 billion... if... we
      live differently. There is plenty of space, and it's just that we
      are
      using our resources in ways that are killing the planet. If we were
      to choose to live in different ways, that might change.

      Maybe through these people the answers might become apparent. For
      someone to move into a state where they are immune to disease is a
      very powerful indication that they are definitely in harmony with
      life somehow. We can equate this process with the mutation of
      bacteria and viruses. We attack their systems with pollutants such
      as
      penicillin for instance, and it kills them all except for a few.
      Those few get stronger. Now what's happening is that these bacteria
      are getting to the place where they are immune to the poisons we are
      giving them. And have we not done the same thing?

      We are mutating to a point where we are not affected by pollution or
      viruses or by disease. And you know, there is another thing that
      happened last year - AIDS dropped something like 47% - the largest
      drop of a single disease in the history of the world. I believe that
      it had a lot to do with this very thing we are talking about.

      Diane: That's exciting!

      Drunvalo: Yes, it is. I just let the earth prompt me where to go. Of
      course, it is important to know our light bodies and how to use
      them,
      but the children are very carefully saying - come this way - and see
      where this leads.

      Diane: So is this what your future workshops will be focused on?

      Drunvalo: Yes. I will be putting everything I've learned in the last
      two years from my research and the Earth/Sky work, into a simple
      response where anyone can move into the place that the children
      accessed. I'll do my best!

      New age music New age product New age gift New age spirituality New age store

      test'; " type=text/css>