ACT AS NEXT OF KIN

  • MR. JAMES COOPER
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 1996
      My dear friend,
      I am a member of staff of a Switzerland Bank.I am writing following an oppurtunity in my office that will be of imense benefit to both of us.
      In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15.5million in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.JORG STEDMAN a Briton who unfortunately lost his life in the bombing of London on the 8th of July 2005, including his wife and only daughter.
      Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatves to come over and claim his money because the Bank cannot release the funds unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banks in guidelines.A colleague and I Would like TO FRONT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO the deseased.
      Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter died along with him in the bomb explosion leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one other official in this department now decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go back into overnment treasury as unclaimed bill.
      We agreed that 20% of this money will be for you as our foreign partner, while the
      ballance will be for me and my colleague. I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account.
      Please be honest with me and trust is our watchword in this transaction.
      Note this transaction is confidential and risk free. As soon as you receive this mail you should contact me by return mail whether or not you are willing to enter into this deal. In the event you are not interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this email and tell no one about it. I am very careful on truncating my banking career should you mention this to someone else. I hope you can be trusted in this regard.
      Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you has been finalised. We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response via email:(jcooper55@...).
      Please in your response include your telephone number and fax number for a better communication between us.
      Best regards
      James Cooper