Hey Taliban! Let the women go.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      This sickens me. Those small minded war monger taliban spouting out thier warlike propanda day and night and keeping their women repressed and down.

      Hey Taliban! We are coming to liberate the women and yes even the men from your brutal faascist dictatorship! We should right away set up relief centers, schools, running water, and a WOMENS Center for ethical treatment of women! The Taliban wants to fight a jihad against us, they are cut off scared and soon to be kicked out of power in Afghanistan.

      We do not need fundmentalists to tell us how to live our lives! We do not need war mongers to come here and try and kill our people because you Taliban and Bin Laden cannot stand our way of life here.

      We may have a lot of problems, socially, but we have a progressive ethical way of life here in the States! And we are AWARE of what is going on even here in the states. We know that the Native Americans where are still are not treated right by BIGOTS, same with blacks, jews, arabs, and anyother minority in this country.

      There are so many people out there that reached out and helped the victims of the WTC terror attacks. Americans gave their lives to save others in the attacks on the WTC. I would gladly see the Taliban driven from power so they can no longer treat their people like what they are doing now!

      Women here in America can even run for president! THAT IS WHAT WE NEED! A lady Native American in office ! It could happen in America :-) Now you are talking about the TRUE American dream, UNITED WE STAND!

      http://www.jillsjokeline.com/ma.html
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001

        Visions