Haunted Times Magazine goes to print!

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 9:39 PM
      For immediate release:

      All of us here at Haunted Times Magazine would like to thank our
      thousands of online readers in the paranormal community for their
      continued support since our inception in October 2004. Our goal has
      always been to fine-tune our content through an online edition before
      moving to print. The time has come.

      We are extremely proud to announce that the premiere issue of Haunted
      Times Magazine is now available! We are also offering a yearly
      subscription that will be delivered right to your home. All print
      issues are 80 full size, full color glossy pages of the best and most
      diverse paranormal content available today. Just stop by the HTM web
      site: http://www.hauntedtimes.com to purchase yours now!

      HTM will still offer our free monthly online edition of bonus
      material not featured in the print magazine. The Fall online edition
      is available to view at: http://www.hauntedtimes.com

      The print version of Haunted Times Magazine is completely interactive
      with the HTM web site. This means that HTM print readers will be able
      to view bonus evidence pictures and video as well as listen to E.V.P.
      that is discussed in articles on the Haunted Times web site!