APSR - NEW TIME - NEW NETWORK

  • techpmk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      A notice about my favorite program.
      Some of you will enjoy it, too.

      PLEASE - SHARE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

      APSR - NEW TIME - NEW NETWORK

      STARTING TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2005

      For The Most Interesting, Informative,
      Enlightened, Comprehensive, Entertaining
      Paranormal and Metaphysical, Unusual and
      Other-Than-Main-Stream Programming

      Tune In To . . .

      APSR-ALABAMA PARASPIRITUAL RESEARCH
      http://www.apsrradio.com/

      NEW Time!
      NEW Network!!
      Always THE BEST GUESTS and
      MOST INTRIGUING TOPICS!!!

      APSR-ALABAMA PARASPIRITUAL RESEARCH
      http://www.apsrradio.com/

      LIVE MON-FRI:
      7 PM - 9 PM EASTERN TIME USA
      11 PM - 1 AM GMT

      The BEST Paranormal Programming
      'round the Clock 24/7/365
      Archives Always Available
      http://www.apsrradio.com/

      APSR-ALABAMA PARASPIRITUAL RESEARCH
      http://www.apsrradio.com/
      LIVE MON-FRI: 7 PM - 9 PM EASTERN TIME
      6 PM - 8 PM CENTRAL; 4 PM - 6 PM PACIFIC
      11 PM - 1 AM GMT

      APSR-ALABAMA PARASPIRITUAL RESEARCH
      http://www.apsrradio.com/

      Hosts: DR. JIMMY & HEATHER LOWERY
      Co-hosts: Todd Bates and Shane Danzey

      Phone: Call-in Line: 1-334-285-2425

      WinAmp: http://sc1.audiorealm.com:12386/listen.pls
      WMP: http://www.baldgorilla.com/products/asxmaker.exe
      Pal Talk: http://www.PalTalk.com/

      Join Us ! Bring Your Friends !! Always Room For More !!!