Seeking Paranormal Experts, Research Groups and Authors of all types

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Haunted Times Magazine is expanding and seeking experts and authors
      of all types to join our print magazine staff. Those interested
      should possess a strong knowledge in any of the following areas:

      · UFOs/Aliens/Abductions
      · Crypto-Zoology
      · Vampires
      · Witches/Witchcraft
      · Ghosts/ Hauntings
      · Exorcists/ Possessions

      We are also looking for research groups from around the globe to be
      featured in the print magazine.

      All interested parties please contact Haunted Times Magazine at:
      hauntedtimes@...

      Haunted Times Magazine… Your Connection To The Other Side
      http://www.hauntedtimes.com