Re: 3600 year pattern of calamities

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
      We can debate to the cows come home but that fact is something is going on, you do not need a book or prophetcy to know that something is oddly very differnt. Now I like to hear all sides of a debate. That is why this forum is open to debate.

      A lot of differnt points of view is placed in this egroup, we must respect eacthother's point of view because we MIGHT be ALL wrong as we can see history tends the throw us a curve ball.

      So who knows? Anything is possible in this new age of great change.