Re: [Paranormalvortex] Welcome a living proof and metman to the group!

  • shadow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2001
      well im gonna first say that it has been sighted in the area where i live .. ive been told this by both reputible and disputible people.... to give you a bit of info the area i am in. i am in southern illinois but not quite as far south as the shawnee national forest. there is a rather large manmade lake here and teh entire area it spotted with woods all across teh area... i will post a few links to some artices about diffrent sightings here in illinois.
      =shadow=