Re: Cherokees of Kentucky

  • Tony Redbear
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23 9:05 AM
      Thank you for your interest in my people. I hope too that we can
      promote healing between all of Creator's people, and as easy as
      possible a transistion into the sixth world.

      Some of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met are in the CKY.

      Again, Thank you,
      Tony Red Bear

      http://www.cherokeesofkentucky.org/
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23 4:35 PM
        I just send in a request to enroll with the tribe. I
        never done this before and I am exited to get to
        actually join.
        I have a little (but not provable) Oglala Lakota blood
        in me. My grandpa told me I had Lakota in me but he
        did not tell me much more and he certainly seems very
        relunctent to talk about this issue.
        So I decided to take matters in my own hand and join a
        tribe. Thank you so much for sharing with me! The
        creator has blessed us very much.

        Jon Miler

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • William L. Houts
        Message 3 of 5 , May 23 8:00 PM
          I was wondering if I could join. I've only got 1/64 in me. But a little
          Cherokee, of course, goes a long way.

          --Bill

          Message 4 of 5 , May 24 1:28 AM
            I will find out more when I get the information from
            the tribe. What I heard is that one can join even if
            they have very little or no NDN blood in them.