Re: [Paranormalvortex] 3600 year pattern of calamities

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2001

      Visions

      Of
      The New Day

      SultryRose's Email Signatures

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
        We can debate to the cows come home but that fact is something is going on, you do not need a book or prophetcy to know that something is oddly very differnt. Now I like to hear all sides of a debate. That is why this forum is open to debate.

        A lot of differnt points of view is placed in this egroup, we must respect eacthother's point of view because we MIGHT be ALL wrong as we can see history tends the throw us a curve ball.

        So who knows? Anything is possible in this new age of great change.