Founders day celebration!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 6:29 PM
      Wow! It is a great day to be alive. What a wonderful paranormal
      community rich with the culture of life, mystery and beauty. I hope
      you all have a great founders day. I will be found in the chatroom so
      if anyone is online and wants someone to talk to and to celebrate come
      on in. CONGRADULATIONS to Paranormalvortex! Our growth has been faster
      than I ever dreamed it to be and thank you all for your time and support!!

      Paranormalvortex founder, Jon Miler.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 6:55 PM
        I hope you all have a great founders day. I will go surf more
        paranormal links. Thanks to the dedicated hardwork of the menbers of
        this community we have grown.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Miler"