Cherokees of Kentucky

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2005
      I found this website a very informative place. This site hopefully
      will draw healing between all peoples and bring a greater
      understanding of Native Americans.

      http://www.cherokeesofkentucky.org/
    • Tony Redbear
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2005
        Thank you for your interest in my people. I hope too that we can
        promote healing between all of Creator's people, and as easy as
        possible a transistion into the sixth world.

        Some of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met are in the CKY.

        Again, Thank you,
        Tony Red Bear

        http://www.cherokeesofkentucky.org/
        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2005
          I just send in a request to enroll with the tribe. I
          never done this before and I am exited to get to
          actually join.
          I have a little (but not provable) Oglala Lakota blood
          in me. My grandpa told me I had Lakota in me but he
          did not tell me much more and he certainly seems very
          relunctent to talk about this issue.
          So I decided to take matters in my own hand and join a
          tribe. Thank you so much for sharing with me! The
          creator has blessed us very much.

          Jon Miler

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • William L. Houts
          Message 4 of 5 , May 23, 2005
            I was wondering if I could join. I've only got 1/64 in me. But a little
            Cherokee, of course, goes a long way.

            --Bill

            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2005
              I will find out more when I get the information from
              the tribe. What I heard is that one can join even if
              they have very little or no NDN blood in them.