Founders day May 22, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      Celebrating four years of the Paranormal! We are an experienced
      established paranormal egroup. We gone through many changes but we still
      remain a powerful alternative to mainstream news. Our membership has
      steadly grown through the years.
      I have many more projects in the coming months and the focus is to
      improve this paranormal community.
      Our work is never done and we will not rest.

      Happy founders day to PVEG - Paranormalvortex Egroup
      Founder, Jon Miler.