Ghost Hunter University... coming to a town near you!

  • cold12_99@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Haunted Times Magazine is proud to announce that our popular Ghost
      Hunter University event will be taking place in haunted locations
      around the world! This is the perfect weekend event for anyone
      interested in the world of ghosts and ghost hunting. Ghost Hunter
      University includes:

      · "Ghost Hunting 101", an interactive seminar taught by
      professional ghost hunters.
      · "Haunted History Dinner", a great candlelit meal with even
      greater ghost stories.
      · "Interactive Ghost Hunt/Tour", a chance to see, hear and
      experience real ghosts for yourself!
      · "Supernatural Slumber", for those brave enough to dare spend
      a night in one of these haunted locations.

      Coming in March:

      March 5th:
      Denver Ghost University
      @ The Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens
      2555 W. 37th Ave.
      Denver, CO. 80211
      Call: 720-344-6150 for tickets and details

      March 12th:
      Ghost Hunter University
      @ The 1891 Castle Inn and 1415 Creole Gardens
      1539 4th St.
      New Orleans, LA. 70130
      Call: 1-888-826-0540 for tickets and details

      March 19th:
      Ghost Hunter University
      @ The Groveland Hotel at Yosemite
      18767 Main St.
      Groveland, CA. 95321
      Call: 1-800-273-3314 for tickets and details

      March 26th:
      Ghost Hunter University
      @ The Hearthstone Inn
      506 N. Cascade Ave.
      Colorado Springs, CO. 80903
      Call: 1-800-521-1885 for tickets and details

      · For additional details go to http://www.hauntedtimes.com and
      look under the "Announcements" section

      Haunted Times Magazine… Your Connection To The Other Side.