Shadows...

  • tobbyturnip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Check out my website:

      http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

      Hello Group. Thanks to all that replied to my previous posting
      asking for help in the research of `Parallel Universes' and `Shadow
      People.' Your comments and help were most appreciated and will be
      used to develop a storyline for my new book about `Parallel
      Universes." Of course all my writings are fictional but I prefer to
      base the stories on as much factional information as possible.

      If you are interested in stories about the paranormal, please check
      out my books. You can find more information about them and me on my
      website at http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com

      I am always open to suggestions and would like to hear from you. I
      hope you will read my books and tell me what you think of them. Best
      of luck and once againÂ…Thanks!

      http://www.shadowpeoplebooks.com