Haunted Times Magazine wants to know if you are an EVP Expert

  • cold12_99@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      Haunted Times Magazine is seeking Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)
      Experts to add to our growing staff. Candidates should be proficient
      in filtering software for digital recordings as well as analog. A
      strong interest and dedication to the science of ghost voices is
      mandatory. E-mail hauntedtimes@... for more details.

      Haunted Times Magazine¬Ö Your Connection To The Other Side.
      http://www.hauntedtimes.com