Our Journey ~~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Sekoh Rainbow Village and Eagels Village Larry and i will be taking our
      Journey tomorrow to New England i have been here in Michigan for almost
      2 years now and the time has come to be with my family who i have missed
      very much.
      Larry is doing well we want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
      WE will be back on the web when we are connected there. Keep well and
      Happy time moves on with a blink of an eye make every day count. AHO
      Love ~~~~~> Larry and Jeanne