Prayers Needed~~~~>

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Good Afternoon my Sister Annette called me this morning to tell me some
      bad news my Cousin Gerry fom New England on my Mom's side lost his Son
      in a Motor Cycle accident i haven't anymore on this right now in what
      happen he was in his 30's. If you could send prayers up for the family i
      would appreciate it. Thank you ~~~~~~~~~> Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer~