Re: [Paranormalvortex] Digest Number 807

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi there i want to thank you for the Info we were just talking about
      Vit. E the other day i was saying it's a great thing to take and that i
      should be doing that :-)
      and Welcome to this yahoo group.
      I am Jeanne Native American name "Butterfly Dancer"
      I have 5 Grown Children and many Grandkids and will be seeing them soon
      i am now in Michigan.
      Thank you again for your post~~~~~> Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer~