Re: [Paranormalvortex] VERY IMPORTANT~~~~~>

  • patti k
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      Oh! Hi: no coincidences: I am not a MD, cannot diagnose nor prescribe, but I can recommend reading material & self-education which you can share with your MD: as such, I recommend getting a book by Adell Davis called "let's have healthy children" &/o her others: ie: let's get well, let's eat right(?) ect:

      I cannot tell you what to do but I would highly recommend reading up on what she says about vit E & varicose veins. It works! (:>) (& as an ex-nurse who lost my mother-in-law to a "simple" hernia repair... my personal "insider" philosophy is, unless it is a life-threatening emergency, the less surgery the better! PLEASE check this out...what's wrong in these veins -might- also be affecting other internal veins as well: the solution for one -could- be a "preventative" solution for all (:>)

      (Also: Dr. Norman Walker, the inventor of juicers, carrot juice, v-8 juice formula (raw, fresh, not canned, cooked, & pasturized!) was dying at 40 & DIED at 119!!!

      His books: Fresh fruit & vegetable juices & diet & salad suggestions, etc are also well worth the read...(ie don't throw the baby out with the bathwater: he's prejudice against blacks & it shows...just ignore the ancient politics of his generation & enjoy a good education! p

      ps: I find we absorb the juices better if we drink them on an empty stomach!

      FrenchIndian@... wrote:
      Hi all i am not leaving for home as yet Larry's Dad needs an operation
      on his right leg he has bad veins there that are very bad and give him
      lots of pain he will be operated on Nov 4th and Larry and i leave here
      Nov 5 as promised to me.
      My Family was waiting to see me tomorrow and i wanted to see the
      children in their costumes but i told them we could have another
      Halloween party for them when we get there that will be a fun thing to
      do.
      So i will be on here for a few more days enjoying all your post.
      prayers are needed for Larry's Dad Charlie thank you.
      Love ~~~~~~~~> Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada