"IMPORTANT" Massachusetts here i come~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Hi All I will be going home to Massachusetts to my home state
      YIPEEEEE!!!! to my Wonderful and Beautiful family i have 5 grown
      children and many Grandkids.
      Michigan is a good state but i miss my family so very much i will be
      back on when i can i am leaving in a few days. Take care of yourselfs
      made many friends here love you ~~~~~~~> Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer~