My Retirement Plans~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      THis is from my Friend Lou Bear looks GREAT to me :-)~~~> Jeanne
      ~Butterfly Dancer

      My Retirement Plans
      `
      There will be no nursing home in my future...When I get old and feeble,
      I am
      going to get on a Princess Cruise Ship.
      `
      The average cost for a nursing home
      is $200 per day. I have checked on reservations at Princess and I can
      get a
      long term discount and senior discount
      price of $135 per day. That leaves $65
      a day for:
      `
      1. Gratuities which will only be $10 per day.
      `
      2. I will have as many as 10 meals a day if I
      can waddle to the restaurant, or I can have room service (which means I
      can have breakfast in bed every day of the week).
      `
      3. Princess has as many as three swimming pools, a workout room, free
      washers and dryers, and shows every night.
      `
      4. They have free toothpaste and razors, and free soap and shampoo.
      `
      5. They will even treat you like a customer, not a patient. An extra $5
      worth of tips will have the entire staff scrambling to help you.
      `
      6. I will get to meet new people every 7 or 14 days.
      `
      7. TV broken ? Light bulb need changing ? Need to have the mattress
      replaced?
      No problem ! They will fix everything and apologize for your
      inconvenience.
      `
      8. Clean sheets and towels every day, and you don't even have to ask for
      them.
      `
      9. If you fall in the nursing home and break a hip you are on Medicare.
      If you fall and break a hip on the Princess ship they will upgrade you
      to a suite for the rest of your life.
      `
      Now hold on for the best ! Do you want to see South America, the Panama
      Canal, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, or name where you want to
      go ?
      `
      Princess will have a ship ready to go. So don't look for me in a nursing
      home, just call shore
      to ship.
      `
      PS And don't forget, when you die, they just dump you over the side at
      no charge.
      `