Soon Home~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi all i will be taking my jouney home to   Massachusetts before
      Halloween i am leaving Michigan to be with my family whom i miss very
      much it's been almost two years now since i came here to the Irons home
      to be with Larry they have been generous having me stay here i thank
      them for that.
      I will be posting some in here but not to often i have lots of packing
      to do.
      Keep me in your prayers for a safe journey home.Thank you~ Love ~~~~~~>
      Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer~