Elder's Meditation~~~~>

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23 4:17 PM
      Elder's Meditation of the Day September 23,2004 "When that spirit comes,
      we don't ever ask questions. If I don't understand, I just hold onto it.
      Then later down the road, maybe in a couple of years, I understand what
      that spirit meant."
      --Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA
      At certain spiritual events or happenings, it is possible for the
      spirits to come. Sometimes these spirits look like sparklers of light,
      sometimes you can feel them, sometimes they will look like live human
      beings. The spirits always come for a reason. When we deal with the
      spirit world, we need to be patient. The Great Spirit will tell us the
      meaning of these happenings when He is ready.
      Great Spirit, let me be aware of Your presence.
      :<:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:>
                              SOMETHING
      EXTRA TO THINK ABOUT
                     Msit Nókmaq/All My
      Relations,
        The Spirit world has more say than what some humans believe they
      can have. To dictate to another how to pray,when to pray or where to
      pray is against Creators logic. Daily we need to turn it all over to
      Creator and the Spirit world so they can perform the magic needed to
      help us in our walk. Please do not ever try to control another human
      being,this is not a good thing. We all have a bad enough time trying to
      control our ownselves.
                              Gitsch
      Manito-Creator,Wásóq-Spiritworld, In My prayers I ask for your help
      to walk in the
      beauty that you have set in front of me. When I encounter ugliness
      please help me to pass safely through it. Please help me also to keep
      control of my own life and not other humans, places or things.
          Welálin-Thank You,Chi-Miigwetch
      .^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^
      "Just a little more for today" Replace the word animals with humans If
      you talk to the animals/HUMANS they will talk with you And you will know
      each other. If you do not talk to them You will not know them, And what
      you do not know you will fear. What one fears,One destroys. Chief Dan
      George
      FREEDOM FOR LEONARD PELTIER "USA's NUMBER ONE POLITICAL PRISONER"
      http://www.freepeltier.org
      Only when the last tree has died And the last river been poisoned And
      the last fish been caught Will we realize that we cannot eat money.
      http://www.anapsid.org/