Re: [WGATAP] Thank You All

  • GLewis2035@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      I am back for a little while. I am stronger now and not in a lot of
      pain. What happened was i woke up last Sunday morning with severe pains and
      spasms in my chest area. I was sick at my stomache and couldn't get anyone to
      help me. My bedroom being on the opposite end of the house from everyone else.
      By the time the spasms stopped My body was totally exhausted I was so weak I
      could hardly move. About noon my son came to check on me and was upset i had
      not got him up . I was unable to do anything for days. I did read some
      e-mail yesterday and sit around a good spell. No. I don't know what caused it. I
      have had spasms of the mussels around my heart for 30 years but nothing this
      bad. No I didn't go to Doctor with it as they have not found out in
      all these years what the problem is and acted like they didn't believe me. My
      heart appears to be fine . I was just too sick to sit in a clinic for 3 or 4
      hours waiting to be worked in. It is nearly as bad if you go to the emergency
      room. I refuse to be treated as a spoiled old woman wanting attention. So
      with the help of my maker and prayers offered on my behalf I am slowly getting
      back to what is normal for me. I was not able to read all the e-mail and
      most of it was deleated. I noticed in mail that several are still in need of
      prayer and I will be praying for you . Love to All, Grandma