New Member

  • George Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hello Group,

      I would like to introduce myself. My name is George Allen and I live
      in Colorado. I have been interested in Bigfoot since my wife and I
      encountered two of the creatures in Pikes National Forest, near
      Colorado Springs. For several years I have been keeping track of
      where sightings have occurred. While there have been a number of
      famous sightings reported by the media, I have found that most
      sightings go unreported. This leaves a big gap in the available data
      to draw the necessary conclusions to prove Bigfoots existence. I
      would greatly appreciate anyone in the group sharing with me where
      they might have had a sighting.

      Thanks,

      George Allen
      Strasburg, CO