Grandaughter Alex.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      This is my Grandaughter Alex when she wanted to be a princess :-) for
      one year all she wanted to wear is a dress and she said she would wear
      her red dress for me when i seen her again that was last year and she
      did wear it just for me :-) She's in her pink one in the photo ~ ~~~>
      Jeanne ~Butterfly Dancer~